Resilmount Australia presents their patented M237R sound isolation, acoustic mounting bracket for Studco furring channels, reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in wall and ceiling applications.
The Resilmount M237R utilises patented thermoplastic rubber that can outperform standard rubber due to its natural absorbing characteristics. The M237R feature a sound cell design that guards against structure-borne vibrations transferring into the body of the mounting bracket.
Its strong column design provides a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fastened to. This helps in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
Features of the Resilmount M237R acoustic mounting bracket:
- Adaptable to hundreds of applications
- Can fasten directly to the structure in wall and ceiling applications with screws or masonry sleeve anchors
- Manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system
- Does not use metal wash or metal insert in rubber
- M237R clips can be used to suit 7/8” and 1 ½” furring channels
- M237R are provided with a 1/4" hole for a variety of fasteners
The Resilmount M237R sound isolation, acoustic mounting brackets are available from Resilmount Australia.