First used by the US Military, Silicone Rescue Tape
is now sold worldwide and is one of the fastest-fusing and strongest silicone tapes available in today’s market.
The self fusing 950 PSI tensile strengthen tape insulates 8000 Volts per layer as well as withstanding 500° F Degrees of heat. The tape also remains flexible to -85° F! (-60° C). Silicone Rescue Tape also never gets gummy or sticky, has a long shelf life and is extremely versatile.
Rescue Tape has infinite uses. Some suggestions include:
- Emergency hose repair on board vehicles
- Sealing leaky hoses, pipes, tubes, lines and fittings
- Wrapping tools and handles
- Waterproof electrical connections
- Emergency fan belt
- Making emergency O-rings
- Over wet, dirty or oily surfaces
- Wrapping hydraulic fittings and other metal connections