ReCoila Reels offer an extensive range of composite industrial quality spring rewind hose reels and cord reels that are manufactured right here in Australia and are backed with a genuine five year warranty.
Composite spring rewind hose reels and cord reels are lightweight and economical and offer several tangible benefits, including corrosion resistance and UV stabilisation. Available models of composite spring rewind hose reels and cord reels include air hose reels, water hose reels, hot water hose reels, electrical cord reels, chemical hose reels, welding gas hose reels, and more.
Included in this range of composite spring rewind hose reels is the ReCoila Gen IV GP series of general purpose air and water hose reels, which are the ideal solution for small to medium workshop applications, where size is important and only short hose lengths are required.
Supplied complete with 1.5m of inlet connection hose, ReCoila Gen IV GP series general purpose air and water hose reels are ideal for application in service vans, under benches, on assembly lines, or for the home handyman.
Some key features of the ReCoila Gen IV GP series of general purpose air and water hose reels include:
- compact design
- high quality finished edge spring
- full flow fluid paths
- positive latching system allowing for all positional mounting
- comprehensive 12 month warranty
- unique reliable slip ring design
- UV stabilised engineered composite construction
- unique “sliding” swivel mounting bracket system
- parallel input hose/cable connection for slimmer design and less stress on input hose or cable.