Quick-Step Timber is Australia's leader in pre-finished timber floor.
It is, unlike any other timber flooring options, pre-finished with six coats of hard wearing UV lacquer – SRT Nano, fast and easy to install and maintain, as well as being sold with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty.
Quick-Step Timber simply knows how to create a perfectly engineered wooden floor that is natural and stylish. The four ranges, Readyflor, Palazzo, Imperio and Variano, consist of three layers of stable, hard and durable wood. As wood is particularly influenced by fluctuations in temperature and humidity, it is essential that the various layers of the planks are perfectly attuned to each other.
The core of the engineered wooden floor sets Quick-Step Timber apart from other timber floors. The core layer perfectly absorbs stress and strain, and ensures that the floor remains stable in all conditions. The balance between the hardness and the flexibility of the core material is a key in ensuring a smooth click and a strong connection.
Ground-breaking innovation and resources:
- Quick-Step Timber is available in a wide range of timber species as well as three different designer styles, tailoring the product well to a wide range of budgets and individual tastes.
- Quick-Step Timber is also up to 15 times less likely to shrink and expand than a solid timber floor
- Quick-Step Timber can be re-sanded as many times as a solid traditional timber floorboard
- The use of rubber wood (hevea brasiliensis) as the core of all products in the Timber range adds strong environmental credentials to this truly remarkable product perfect for almost any residential or commercial project.
- The no-glue, click system, Uniclic Multifit system has been specifically designed and developed by Quick Step for its wooden flooring and is the strongest click on the market.
- Quick Step Timber offers excellent resistance to day-to-day wear and tear, and is easy to maintain.
From the tantalising Tasmanian Oak, magnificent Merbau to the opulent Oak and the sensational Spotted Gum, Quick-Step timber floors is timber floor in its finest.
The Readyflor range consists of some of the Australian's finest hardwoods in one, two and three strip designs, ranging from Blackbutt and Spotted Gum to Merbau. It is Australia’s best selling pre-finished timber floor because it is simply stunning in appearance, especially with the new matt brushed finished Blackbutt and Spotted Gum floors.
If you are looking for an oak floor, then the Palazzo range is perfect for you with its beautiful proportionned oak planks.
Quick-Step Variano floors are unique in every way with the pattern look of a renovated reclaimed wood floor. And their aged edges, cracked knots, saw cut structures and variations in colour and dimensions all add to the unique character of these floors.
The extra-long and extra-wide planks of the Imperio collection breathe class and quality. This oak collection highlights the feel, authenticity and craftsmanship of real wood thanks to the heavy brushing and the deep cracks.