One of the roofing slate products from Premier Slate Products’ Canadian slate range is the Glendyne slate.
Glendyne slate is dark grey in colour with tones of blue. It adds a touch of elegance and nobility to buildings and increases their beauty and market value.
Using natural slate for roofing purposes offers numerous advantages including the following:
- Long life span – slate roofing can last over 100 years
- Slate requires no special maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be recycled
- Slate is safe because it is fire proof
- Slate can be used without sarking
Glendyne slate product information:
- Country of origin – Canada
- Nominal thickness – 4-5 mm
- Pre-holed – If requested
- Certification – BS 680 (all three parts)