FORESCOLOR is an exclusive new range of coloured and textured MDF panels. FORESCOLOR is an engineered coloured board that has organic pigment integrated directly into its wood fibres which creates a consistent colour distribution through the entire board. This enhances durability and maintains its appearance in tough environments where laminates and painted surfaces show scratches and chips.
FORESCOLOR is the ideal material for applications as diverse as shop and office fit outs, hotels and restaurants, furniture production, amenities partitions, wall panels, acoustic panels and other interior applications where vibrant colours, textures and depth creates a unique visual statement.
FORESCOLOR is available in plain and embossed boards. Laminated and routed designs can also be created to achieve striking 3D coloured profiles. A gloss finish also offers a dramatically different and fresh finished look.
Features and benefits:
- Available with a plain or embossed styles
- Non-toxic with low emissions (E0) – suitable for furniture, toys, childcare applications
- Smooth machining in 3 dimensions – providing crisp edges on your machined profiles with no feathering or chipping
- Colour stability – UV and artificial light resistant, retaining the brilliant colours longer
- Hard and durable – ideal for high traffic areas or where veneered boards may show wear and tear
- Easy maintenance – Small damaged areas may be sanded to easily repair the area
- Moisture and fire resistant – to EU standards. Fire-retardant and 100% formaldehyde-free available on request
- Increased moisture stability in humid environments
- Greater internal cohesion and mechanical strength
- Greater resistance to bending under load