Highest energy efficient windows custom made in Australia.
The versatile multi-function system is operated with the turn of the handle: tilt inwards at the top for child proof ventilation; turn and fully open for easy cleaning and more airflow. Extremely energy efficient, draft proof, high sound protection, very high strength and water penetration rating. Features secure multi-point locking, with shapes and automation also available.
- IV 68mm or IV 78mm timber frame
- Triple glazed 2x up to 16mm or double glazed 1x up to 22mm argon filled gap
- Choice of glass combinations
- Custom made
- Low VOC spray-painted or stained in the colour of your choice
- German tilt & turn hardware fittings
- Seals and multi-point locking
- Childproof available
- Suited for bushfire areas up to and including BAL-29 and Passive House
Wood-Alu Range – additional specifications:
- External aluminium cladding powder-coated in a wide range of colours
- Timber and cladding separated by 3mm clip system to stop condensation and subsequent rot
- Minimum 600mm height x 420mm width
- Width up to 1200mm at min height of 1500mm, max 2100mm
- Height up to 2400mm at max width of 1000mm
WERS energy rating: from a very low 1.0
For more information see Windows
Paarhammer have developed five distinct product ranges. Each range presents a practical solution while delivering high performing windows and doors with superior results:
Paarhammer windows & doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer uses Australian plantation grown timbers and has also been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. Our products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities powered by the sun, with light, water, and waste management systems.
For all your window and door enquiries, please contact Paarhammer on 03 5368 1999.