The range of OSRAM LUMILUX T8 fluorescent lamps have been extended with the addition of OSRAM LUMILUX XXT lamps.
With a life of up to 75,000 hours, OSRAM LUMILUX XXT lamps will provide greater opportunities for eco friendly lighting.
This lamp offers innovative solutions for lighting systems in which relamping involve high costs.
OSRAM Australia now offers the new LUMILUX XXT T8 lamp for lighting systems with extreme replacing demands. These lamps provide maximum reliability and a service life of up to 75,000 hours, extending the maintenance cycle.
Following are the benefits of OSRAM LUMILUX XXT lamps:
- Ideal for applications wherever access for changing lamps is difficult or for installations in which failures high costs caused
- Period for maintenance intervals can be extended
- Decrease of illuminating costs, enormous potential savings
- Reduction of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Reduction of waste and of waste disposal costs during lamp life
- Reduced mercury content (5mg) despite long lamp life
- High levels of reliability and long life
- Replacement in existing installations
Following are the product characteristics:
- Wattage: 18, 36 and 58W
- Base: G13
- Average life: 75,000h (Preheat ECG)
- Light colour: 830, 840 and 865
- Diameter: 26mm
- Color rendering index Ra 80-89
- High efficacy
OSRAM LUMILUX XXT lamps are used in the following applications:
- Industrial and workshop lighting
- Street Lighting