OpenShutters offers the right alternative for those who want the look and feel of painted timber shutters but need a harder wearing, moisture proof solution.
Look no further than Thermalite – the ideal alternative in an advanced polymer material, sourced from America to make the Lite range. Enjoy the beauty of clearview shutters with solid Thermalite blades.
Open Lite is ideal for urban environments, or bathrooms with their extremes of heat and moisture. As with all Open Shutters, the Open extras are included – from employing such time honoured joinery techniques as mortice and tenon joints, to using high grade fittings for extra strength.
Open Lite shutters are custom made locally to the specified dimensions, for years of maintenance free use.
- Thermalite is a non-toxic smooth finish polymer
- Very stable, won’t warp or shrink
- Extra finish of UV-resistant water based paint
- Moisture, termite and borer proof, fire retardant
- Adjustable 70 or 90mm aerofoil blades
- Panels up to 900mm and 2.6m high
- Aluminium reinforcing used in wider blades for extra strength
- Low maintenance, custom made in Australia.