OpenShutters coined the name ‘plantation shutter’ almost 20 years ago. Their development of premium finishes and hardware with Australian conditions in mind, as well as using stronger joints and waterproof glues, ensures you get a superior fit and lasting finish.
Open Plantation are slimmer interior shutters, often cost no more than inferior mass produced imports, and are available in flat or aerofoil blades. OpenShutters’ most accessible timber shutter comes with the extra benefits of being custom made locally – expect a high level of service and support. So choose confidently, Open Plantation shutters will add style to your home for decades to come.
Features of the solid timber plantation shutters:
- Solid Western Red Cedar in slimline, flat or aerofoil blades
- No woodchip material, virgin or rainforest timber
- No polystyrene, fake craft “wood” or composites
- No flimsy clip-on parts
- Panels up to 850mm wide and 2.6m high
- Available in Plantation White, Almond, Cream or Clear finishes
- Traditional or heritage style for interior decors
- Paint/finish is tested non-toxic and UV resistant
- Choice of deluxe hinges and tracking systems
- Custom made in Australia