Now you can control light and air with the additional strength of adjustable aluminium blades and solid brass keylocks, available from OpenShutters . A practical alternative to timber for exterior use, they are also ideal for pergolas and shading in gables.
It is the little extras that set Open Metal shutters apart – like the advanced coating technology for an enduring finish, stainless steel hinges and precision guides and stops.
Open Metal also gives the flexibility of colour matching in the powder coat range. The customers can even choose a cedar look finish. The Metal range is made locally to the customers’ unique dimensions. All with the added security and support of dealing with Australia’s innovative shutter maker.
- Aluminium alloy, tempered to Australian Standards
- Available in Western Red Cedar powdercoat
- Brass key locks available
- Adjustable 90 or 115mm aerofoil blades
- Panels can be made to fit angled openings, with fixed blades
- Low maintenance, extra weather resistance