The pinnacle of OpenShutters’ range, this custom made shutter is the distillation of 20 years of continuing innovation.
From developing specialised techniques to work in harmony with time honoured handcrafts, to only using mortice and tenon joints in solid timber frames for the utmost strength. OpenShutters can even help solve your design problems – each shutter can be designed to integrate perfectly with your architectural needs.
Indeed, each shutter is handcrafted in Australia to fit your window openings snugly without cutting corners, and made to the optimum proportions for your space. With OpenShutters there’s the reassurance you’re selecting personalised window furnishing with all the extras. Open’s synthesis of Australian practicality and innovative design will add enduring value to your home.
Features of the Handcrafted Western Red Cedar shutters:
- Custom shapes e.g. rounds, arches, triangles
- Custom colour match
- Fixed or movable blades
- Extra blade size options
- Exterior shutters can have genuine heritage louvre
- Combination fixed/solid and moveable panels
- No polystyrene, fake craft “wood” or composites
- Solid Western Red Cedar
- No woodchip material, virgin or rainforest timber
- Deluxe fittings available
- No flimsy clip on parts