Oldfields Advance Scaffold offers for hire the patented FlexiSafe void protection system that can turn an upper floor void into a safe working platform.
The FlexiSafe helps prevent workers, contractors, suppliers and customers from falling into stair voids in multi-storey building projects. The building tool can also help tradesmen avoid unsafe work practices, which can result in falls, fines and expenses from injuries.
Features of the FlexiSafe void protection system:
- Decking infills to close off gaps
- Easy access hatch decks with wind resistant latches
- Custom built decks to suit any void
- Telescopic struts
- Spacer fitted struts to allow gyprock to be fitted without removal of void platform
- Easy removal of decks for delivery of materials
The FlexiSafe void protection system, available for hire from Oldfields Advance Scaffold, is structurally engineered and can be custom built for every project.
The FlexiSafe WorkCover design is also registered and compliant with AS1576 Scaffold Standard.