BFT BGV boom gates, available from OBriens Automatic Systems , have arm length up to 7m. The BGV barrier is suitable for car parks and passageways with heavy traffic. Boom balancing can be adjusted and is controlled by a compression spring. The BGV boom gate is provided with an incorporated control panel and available in low, medium and high-speed versions in relation to its boom length.
BFT BGV boom gates have galvanised and painted casing and are also available in stainless steel. These units are rated for continuous service and can be configured to suit specific applications.
Following are the characteristics of BFT BGV boom gates:
- Electromechanical barrier for intensive use
- Incorporated ORION G BR control panel
- Various types of accessories, such as skirts, safety edges, lights, rest rods, can be mounted on the boom
- Articulation 90° or 180°
- Rest rod
- Signal indication lights
- Main specifications: Supply 230V ± 10% 50Hz
- Power 180W
BFT BGV boom gates are available in the following models:
- BGV 30 with opening speed 3 seconds, maximum boom length 3m
- BGV 45 with opening speed 6 seconds, maximum boom length 4.5m
- BGV 60 with opening speed 12 seconds, maximum boom length 7m