Available now from Nuplex Construction Products , Intafloor ZV is a zero odour durable monolithic floor topping resin specifically designed for seamless flooring applications.
Floors finished with Intafloor ZV zero odour monolithic floor topping resins feature fine chips in a resin surround and have the appearance of honed concrete. The finish is devoid of pinholes and is dense and non-staining. The colour of this finish varies widely from greys, to black and yellow tones.
The Intafloor ZV zero odour monolithic floor topping resin can be used as a commercial or decorative floor finish by using a coloured resin base and a mixture of coloured aggregates to achieve the required effect.
Typical physical properties and features of Intafloor ZV zero odour durable monolithic floor topping resin include:
- 3mm to 6 mm thick
- hard, non-plastic, finish
- flat finish
- may be fully installed within a two to four period
- good abrasion and impact resistance
- designed to be a one pass application so installations may be completed promptly
- excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates
- easily cleaned and low stainability
- will not support bacteria or fungal growth
- zero Volatile Organic Compounds
- not moisture permeable
- UV stable.