Nufurn - Commercial Furniture Solutions offer banquet chairs, café chairs, restaurant chairs, barstools and bentwood chairs. Nufurn answer some frequently asked questions and raise some points for consideration to people who plan to make over a club.
Following are the suggestions from Nufurn:
- Know your budget: it saves people from losing precious time so that they are only shopping around for what is ‘in-scope’.
- Allow for a lead time of 8 to 12 weeks. Especially when a high degree of customisation is involved, it can take up to 3 months from the initial decision to delivery. There are often several rounds of approvals regarding both design and pricing between the customer and the supplier.
- Consider first a simple update of furniture rather than a construction overhaul.
- Be prepared to spend a little more to get a lot more. Paying a little extra for better looking and better quality furniture is a worthy investment. Customers need to be satisfied with their choice because they could be staring at what they purchased for the next 5 to 20 years.
- Look for furniture that is welded rather than bolted. This will save on maintenance.