Moodie Outdoor Products offer self cleaning toilets in their new range of prefabricated restrooms. The range of restrooms consists of 3 models such as CAB1, CAB2 and CAB3.
Restrooms are presented in 3 arrangements of 1 booth, 2 booths or 3 booths. ‘Disable’ styles are catered for in all models.
Self cleaning as well as easy cleaning are prominent features, as well as robust vandal resistant construction. Roof styles are traditional gable or contemporary style with curved roves. All restrooms are designed to last for 50 years.
Following are the methods and materials used for self cleaning toilets:
- Floor- precast factory made reinforced concrete slab of 40Mpa strength, shipped direct to site
- Walls – internal precast factory made reinforced concrete lined with 304 grade stainless steel, shipped in panel form direct to site
- Walls – external precast factory made reinforced concrete, painted to your colours and graffiti coated to protect
- Doors – Solid core colourbond clad
- Hardware – Stainless steel is used where possible
- Cisterns, plumbing, wiring – concealed in wall cavity
The CAB range of restrooms is economic.