The Moddex Group presents a range of commercial balustrade systems in a new modular steel pre-engineered design to avoid on-site welding.
The unique modular steel design of Conectabal commercial and industrial balustrading systems eliminates the time needed to design and fabricate handrails, resulting in reduced cost and labour usually required when fitting a balustrade solution.
Conectabal commercial balustrading from Moddex Systems provides Australian industry with cost effective balustrades of high strength, versatility and durability. Key applications include handrails for retaining walls, footbridges, public housing, viewing platforms, pedestrian barriers, access ramps, back of house storerooms and distribution centres.
Conectabal’s pre-engineered balustrade design eliminates the need for on-site welding while ensuring structural integrity. The fully galvanised balustrade systems are constructed from solid steel and provide a robust solution that is strong and durable in design as well as quick and easy to install.
The steel balustrade’s exclusive modular system allows the balustrading to be configured in a number of ways, ensuring compliance with the Australian Standard for Access and Mobility (AS 1428.1-2009) as well as the Building Code of Australia (BCA) requirements for Primary Schools.
Key features of Conectabal commercial balustrade systems:
- Flexibility delivered by the modular design enables versatile application
- Available in a range of paint finishes to suit individual applications
- Supplied with stainless steel, anti-vibration locking screws and vandal-proof fixing accessories
- Safe, fast and easy to install
- Robust handrail solution
- Complete steel balustrade system can be installed without the costs and timeframes of non-modular systems