The 24 X 38 T Bar One Way Ceiling Grid System, available from Mikor , consists of ceiling tiles spanning between exposed main runners.
All tiles are supported by the use of hidden ‘T’ splines with every third spline locked into the grid system eliminating the need for cross runners. Main runners are punched with holes at the same centres as the width of the tiles.
- Appearance: Clean and unobtrusive with minimal exposed grid
- Demountable: Grid sections can be removed to install full height partitions
- Access: Tiles are independent of each other and can be easily removed
- Flexible: Lights and tiles can be rotated 90° to suit office layouts and corridors
- Fit-out: T Bar sections allow easy fixing of partition head tracks in any direction
- Installation: Fast, easy and neat