MetecnoSpan® is a roofing system that combines the roofing, insulation and ceiling in one roof panel with a fire-retardant Polyisocyanurate (PIR) core. MetecnoSpan® is Factory Mutual approved (4880, 4881 & 4471) and is recommended where Factory Mutual approved products are required for insurance purposes. MetecnoSpan® is capable of long spans and high thermal performance and is used mainly in commercial and industrial roofing applications.
MetecnoSpan® offers superior thermal performance, which current built-up conventional roofing systems cannot match. By adjusting panel thickness, MetecnoSpan® can exceed BCA Part J compliance, allowing property owners to have more options, providing superior and ongoing energy efficiency. As a single component system it reduces site installation time by as much as 50%, saving property owners and retailers time and allowing them to generate vital cash flow from their property investments, weeks or months earlier.
MetecnoSpan® provides the following benefits:
- BCA Part J compliance
- Fast, simple, safe install techniques allowing easy compliance checks
- Excellent fire safety credentials – FM Approved
- Environmentally responsible systems – Zero ODP, reduced carbon emissions
- Energy efficient performance reducing costs over the life of the building
- Composite panel strength allowing reduced structural costs
- Durable construction, long life cycle and extensive warranty support
- Insulation maintains its integrity over time
- Lightweight alternative to masonry construction
- Quicker installation times allowing property owners and retailers to generate vital cash flow