MetecnoInspire® is an insulated architectural façade system offering architects and designers an inspiring palette of colours, attractive surface profiles and excellent thermal properties. Able to provide expressive modern design and functional construction techniques, MetecnoInspire® is an ideal solution for inspired façade and walling designs. MetecnoInspire offers design flexibility and its simplicity allows more time for design creativity through simplifying and streamlining the design process.
MetecnoInspire’s fixing system conceals fasteners from sight creating a flush and aesthetically pleasing finish for use in a variety of applications including external façades, external or internal walling and partition walls.
MetecnoInspire® having rigid foam Polyisocyanurate (PIR) core between two skins of COLORBOND® steel, forms an exceptionally strong and durable, fire–retardant panel.
MetecnoInspire® provides the following benefits:
- A superb flush finish with concealed fixings
- Wide range of colours and profiles
- Engineered joint detail with a rigid PIR insulation core
- Prefinished internal liner
- BCA Part J compliance
- Lower building running costs
- Reduced air leakage
- Shorter construction times and reduced labour periods on site
- Simplified transport and site logistics
MetecnoInspire® is available throughout Australia.