The S133 family includes chairs for task, executive and visitor seating.
The back-rest and seat pan are fully upholstered over a black synthetic frame and, having its own upholstery facilities in our factory, Maxton Fox can upholster the chair in any fabric, suede, or leather required. The individual components of the S133 chairs have been AFRDI tested and approved.
Key features of the S133
* Synchronised tilt mechanism
* Gas lift for seat height-adjustability offers full flexibility to suit all users and tasks
* Optional armrests (‘Ring’ or adjustable ‘T’ types)
* Choice of adjustable low (task) or high (executive) back rests – for customised lumbar support
* 5-star base with castors or glides
* Visitor chair with 4-leg base
* Chrome supports optional
Recent client fit-outs with these chairs include Broadcast Australia at Chatswood, the Department of Defence (RAAF) offices at Richmond, and NRMA (IAG) offices throughout metropolitan New South Wales.
Subscribe to Infolink Architectural.