We are proud to announce the 3rd annual Matilda Veneer Natural, Unique and Beautiful Awards.
We are now taking submissions for our 2021 edition which promises to be the biggest yet. Building on the momentum of the past two years, we will be working with all within our industry to ensure this year’s edition in another step forward in the pursuit of better recognising, featuring and rewarding the outstanding projects with which Matilda Veneer’s products are increasingly featured and the people who help to create them.
In order to make things fair for all those wishing to make submissions, criteria for eligibility is as follows:
- Project submissions must feature a minimum of four (4) hi-resolution images, along with the details of the products and project for promotional and publication purposes.
- Projects must be completed in the preceding two years from the date of submission
- Submissions must feature timber veneer and/or plywood, ideally as the ‘hero’ of the project or image.
Winners will receive:
- Placement in the Matilda Veneer 2022 calendar as the feature image(s) for one of the 12 months.
- A framed copy of their image(s) featured in the calendar.
- Publicity and promotion through Matilda Veneer’s social media channels.
- Bucket loads of street cred.
Judging is completed by the management of Matilda Veneer with the assistance of an AIA certified architect. Judging will be based on the following criterion:
- How well does the project feature timber veneer and/or plywood in a natural, unique and/or beautiful way?
In addition, judges will aim to feature projects from a variety of project types and budgets.
View more information about Matilda Veneer’s 2021 Natural, Unique and Beautiful Awards here.
Click here to enter the competition.