Melbourne building renovation company Mastercraft Construction
repair and replace weatherboards on homes that have become unsightly down to the fact that the timber has rotted or there is a lack of painting or maintenance. Houses that are over 100 years old in Melbourne include Californian bungalows, Edwardian and Victorian homes. These classic weatherboard homes are restored and renovated and once complete make for an excellent appearance.
Once a rotten weatherboard is replaced, and the houses exterior painted, value is added to the house which is especially useful if about to sell or renovating the house.
Weatherboard services which are on offer from Mastercraft Construction include:
- Weatherboard removal and repair which have timber rot.
- Using new wall cladding to replace existing weatherboards.
- Western Red Cedar weatherboard installation.
- Square, bullnose, or round edge pine weatherboard installation.
- Repairing restoring or installing block weatherboards on Victorian period homes.
- Full painting service of repaired weatherboard homes.