Registrations are open for participation in the Healthy Cities Conference scheduled to be held in late July this year.
The 2011 Healthy Cities Conference will feature speakers from the USA, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia with at least 70 presentations.
The Conference will also include a delegate forum to identify actions and goals to be addressed by members over the next 12 months. The Forum video will be added to the 2012 Conference website.
Highlights of the Healthy Cities Conference:
- Conference sessions
- Conference materials, including satchel and handbook with abstracts
- Softcopy of the book of proceedings (available four weeks after the conference)
- Morning and afternoon teas and lunch for the duration of the conference
- Attendance to the Welcome Reception
- Full delegates will have access to selected team presentations in the online archive
‘Making Cities Liveable: Healthy Cities Conference’ will be held at the Outrigger Resort and Spa, Little Hastings St in Noosa from 28 July to 29 July 2011.