With just 8 weeks to go for the Healthy Cities Conference, participants are invited to register themselves right away.
The Healthy Cities Conference will feature 65 presenters including speakers from Australia, United Kingdom, United States of America and New Zealand in addition to 19 poster presentations.
All presentations and sessions at the Healthy Cities Conference will be filmed and made available online after the event to participants attending as a full delegate, presenter, exhibitor or sponsor. Each individual will receive a user name and password to access the conference archive.
The Healthy Cities Conference will be attended by Policy Makers, Public Health Administrators, Academics, Waste Management Professionals, National Resources Administrators, Environmental Groups, Urban Designers, Disaster Management Groups, Coastal Resource Managers and Sustainability Practitioners among others.
- Mr Philip D. Allsopp, Founder/Principal, Transpolis Global, Arizona, US
- Dr. Edward Blakely, Professor of Urban Policy, United States Study Centre, University of Sydney
- A/Prof Helen Berry, Associate Professor and Deputy Director, Centre for Research and Action in Public Health, The University of Canberra
- Mr Andrew McNamara, General Manager, Strategic and International Policy, Energy Supply Association of Australia
- Prof Darren Bilsborough, Managing Director of Cminus
- Mr Karlson Hargroves, Co-Founder and Director, The Natural Edge Project
Participants can network with representatives from AECOM, Aurecon, Australian Bureau of Statistics, Cancer Council, Department for Planning and Local Government, Department of Health Victoria, Energy Supply Association of Australia, Gold Coast City Council, Green Building Council Australia, Hassell, Local Government Association, NSW Health, QLD Health, School of Architecture, Sunshine Coast Council and Sustainability Victoria.