Managed by the Australian Window Association
(AWA), a Windows Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) rated window improves energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the built environment.
According to WERS
, a window's energy efficiency contributes to a home's resale value, comfort and creating a brighter, cleaner and healthier environment.
offers its unique retrofit double glazing system that helps transform poor performing single glazed windows into a thermally and acoustically insulated window.
Key benefits of Magnetite's retrofit double glazing system:
- reduce noise by up to 70%
- create a comfortable and sustainable environment all year round
- optical grade acrylic glazing offers up to six times more thermally efficient than glass
- reduce condensation appearing on windows
- helps prevent mould growth
- designed and tested to work with existing windows, doors, skylights and glass areas
- affordable, convenient, minimal visual impact and easy to maintain
- convenient and fast installation that is custom fit to existing windows
According to Magnetite, WERS testing have proven that installing the Magnetite system can improve a windows' summer performance by 56% and the winter performance by 81%.
Magnetite ensure its secondary window insulation system is audited for Green Star rating. The company also have an ABSA member and Green Star accredited professional on staff to provide an industry perspective to its clients.