Louvretec Australia's Retractable range includes a selection of Retractable Opening Roofs, Retractable Sun Louvre systems & Outdoor Blinds.
Retract your product back to enjoy your beautiful view or to gaze up at the sky or bring your product back in place to recreate your snug haven.
- Retract Opening Roof Opens up to 135 degrees and Retracts back leaving approximately 75% open space
- Enjoy the flexibility to retract back when desired
- Functional when needed, retracted when not in use
- Create a fully 'Convertible Room' using a Retract Roof with retractable Outdoor blinds or Frameless Glass Doors
- Install into existing or custom made spaces
- Architectural design and finishing
- Optional sun/wind sensors and LED lighting
Automation & Engineering
Retract Opening Roofs:
Introducing Louvretec’s Retractable Opening Roof. Providing you with the features of an original Opening Roof but with the added ability of stacking & retracting the louvre blades back.
- Opens: Up to 135 degrees
- Closes: For shelter
- Retracts: Stacks neatly away leaving approximately 75% open space
- The Maxi Span Louvre blade used allows for overall frames of up to an unprecedented 6m wide span in Extra Heavy Wind Zones
- Frame can be 4 sided or 3 sided Motor, sensors & controllors have a 5 year warranty
Retract Sun Louvres:
- Each louvre is 200mm wide
- Can be a vertical facade or an overhead louvre panel that can retract back
- Retract louvres have a detection system that will automatically stop them if an obstacle is in the way
- Louvres can be stacked to just under a 1/3 of their opening space
- Louvres retract to one end
- Frame can be 4 sided or 3 sided
Click here for further technical information.