InVue Cam standalone surveillance camera kits are now available from the Locks Galore webshop. InVue Cam is ideal for many situations where standalone surveillance cameras are required, including office reception areas, homes and rental properties (there is no unnecessary drilling in the walls), garages, car parks, storerooms and shops.
The InVue Cam is particularly suited to function as a standalone surveillance camera, and when used as a standalone unit, its internal high capacity (HC) battery can power the camera for up to 9 weeks in standby mode, using its low power video processing technology.
If the standalone camera were to take 200 photos per day, every day of the week, the camera would still operate for approximately 6 weeks. The surveillance camera can also be powered from an external mains plug pack or optional solar panel to ensure it is always powered up and on functioning.
The surveillance camer kit includes; InVue cam, viewer software, 3Ah battery, 2GB SD card, remote, USB to SD card reader, and charger/power supply
Features and functions of InVue standalone surveillance camera kits include:
- Customised image-capture sequence
- Can be installed together with identical looking InVue Cam - PIR motion detectors to offer visual continuity around the office or home
- Digital signature including camera ID, within each image for integrity verification
- External trigger input
- Flexible scheduler for independent arming and disarming of camera
- High speed image viewer included with setup software
- InVue Cam can be wired to a power pack or solar panel for constant set and forget operation
- Image encryption.
- Pre-Trigger image capture
- Simple 3 step wireless installation for standalone operation
- Time and date stamped images with programmable text overlay
- Time and date stamped event log