Locks Galore supplies the Abus Conlock Granit 215/100 shipping container locks on their webshop.
Abus Conlock Granit shipping container locks are corrosion-protected maximum security locks designed to protect common shipping and storage containers against theft and vandalism.
The container locks can also be used to secure vans, gates, trailers and warehouse doors.
Abus Conlock Granit 215/100 shipping container locks feature a hardened steel casing to protect the padlock from forced attacks and harsh environmental conditions. A high security Granit Plus padlock secures the door.
Granit Plus padlocks are designed for high security and feature patented anti-pick mechanisms as well as keys that cannot be duplicated by conventional locksmiths.
Key features of Abus 37RK/70 high security Granit HB100 padlocks:
- Disk cylinder padlock offers high protection against manipulation
- Cylinder is inserted from the top, offering optimum drill and pull resistance
- Shackle and body made from hardened steel alloy, featuring an integral shackle guard to protect from tool attacks
- Removable shackle
- Secures large objects such as storerooms, containers and lorries
- Secures objects with a high risk of theft
- Meets special requirements of insurance companies
Specifications of Abus Conlock Granit 215/100 shipping container locks
- Padlock shackle width: 29mm
- Shackle height: 35mm
- Shackle diameter: 14mm
- Security level: 10/10
- Dimensions: 205mm W x 150mm H