The Shanling MC3000 music system, released by Len Wallis Audio , has an iPod dock, CD player, FM radio and 60-watt per channel valve-hybrid amplifier, all in one designed and finished component. The valves are fully on show with magical glow. The sound produced matches with all types of speakers from bookshelf to floor standing.
Additional sources can be connected through the three line-level inputs on the back panel. High-quality ingredients have been used to ensure results on PhilipsVAM-12 laser with CD-7 / II servo system, Burr-Brown PCM 1794 DAC, valve pre-amp stage and headphone output. A pre-out allows connection to another power amplifier. There is also a coaxial digital out, and a composite video output for video iPod.
Specifications of Shanling MC3000 include
- 2×60-watts RMS (8Ω) power output
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50 kHz (–1dB)
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- FM Tuner: 87.5–108.0MHz
- FM Sensitivity: 1.5μV/75Ω
- FM Stereo Separation: 35dB (1 kHz)
- Power consumption: <250W
- Voltage: 240V/50Hz
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Weight: 11.4kg approximately
- Dimensions: 452 × 334 × 156mm (WDH without cables and connectors)