The Music Hall mmf-2.2 turntable, available from Len Wallis Audio , is a two-speed belt-driven audiophile turntable.
The Music Hall mmf-2.2 turntable is constructed using high-quality components and comes complete with an arm and cartridge.
The construction of the mmf-2.2 has been simplified to focus on the critical components; the bearing, the motor, and the arm. It comes complete with cartridge mounted.
- High-gloss piano lacquer finish
- Special vibration-damping feet
- One-piece alloy tonearm for good tracking ability
- Low-noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45rpm) pulley
- Music Hall Tracker moving-magnet phono cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High-precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- Alloy platter and felt mat
- High-quality gold RCA connectors
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor