Witches Falls was the first official Public Park in Queensland. Gazetted in 1908, it is now under the management of the EPA.
Landmark Products were involved with the centenary celebration of the Witches Falls park by constructing a restroom facility under a standing order arrangement with the EPA.
The day use area at Mt Tamborine is subject to strict all-ability compliance, and this was addressed by working closely with representatives from the EPA.
Built entirely from hardwood (including hardwood weatherboards) with stainless steel hardware, and fabricated and installed by Landmark Products, the building incorporates a Gough Hybrid alternate waste system and two large rainwater tanks.
There is no doubt that like the Park itself, the structure will withstand the test of time and ensure its continued recognition with the public.