The Impressions textured surfaces from Laminex Group won a Design Award in the Architecture and Interiors category of the 2013 Australian International Design Awards.
One of the most prestigious global design awards, the 2013 edition had more than 250 products vying for recognition and were judged for their innovation and design excellence by a panel of six Australian and international design experts.
Laminex Impressions textured surfaces are a range of decorative laminates with embossing that delivers the look and feel of timber or stone.
Laminex Group’s General Manager of Marketing, George Bej said it was a privilege for one of Laminex’s newest products to be awarded for its innovation and design excellence, and an honour for the Laminex Marketing and Design team to be recognised for their ongoing commitment to provide the market with innovative and modern product solutions.
Bej also congratulated Laminex’s peers, Nespresso, Mercedes, Pentax and Range Rover for their wins.
The Laminex Impressions textured surface range is one of Laminex’s most popular products and has been specified in a variety of projects including hotels, homes and office fitouts since its launch in October 2012.
Key features of Laminex Impressions textured surfaces:
- Manufactured in Australia using world class digital and plate technology
- Range of decorative surfaces with high-fidelity prints accompanied by textures, resulting in a realistic, natural and authentic finished product
- Range of 76 decors in three attractive textured finishes – Nuance, Riven and Spark
- Ideal for both vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Can be used to create entertainment units, bookshelves, cabinetry, kitchen benchtops and bespoke furniture