Laminex has added four new colours to their Freestyle Curve range of decorative surfaces within eight months of its debut. The Freestyle Curve range now offers 10 design-leading décors.
The four new decors including new white and beige hues as well as a stunning grey variant have been carefully selected to reflect emerging trends, further enhancing the collection’s relevance to design professionals and home renovators.
The new range of Whistful, Canopy, White Chiffon and Grigio Quartz joins the existing six decors, Winter White, Talc, Snow Storm, New Zucchero, New Kosciusko and New Bianco Quartz to form a complete collection.
Launched in February 2012, Laminex Freestyle Curve broke fresh ground in terms of flexibility, functionality and form for decorative surfaces.
Made from 100% solid acrylic, Laminex Freestyle Curve decorative surfaces offer superior thermoforming capabilities and strength, allowing them to be moulded or shaped to create striking surface solutions with seamless edges in kitchens, bathrooms and various commercial spaces.
Laminex Marketing Manager – Premium Surfaces, Marc Paulusz says that the new additions to the Freestyle Curve range will inspire fresh creativity with the curved surfaces.
Paulusz explains that Laminex Freestyle Curve surfaces are taking off as the latest trend for benchtops, furniture and decorative feature pieces, enabling designers and renovators to create a sculptural focal point at every turn. The four new colours will add even more creative possibilities, complementing the existing range to ensure the design flows seamlessly from space to space.
The complete Laminex Freestyle Curve acrylic surfaces collection can be effortlessly integrated with the wider Laminex product range for versatile vertical and horizontal applications in both domestic and commercial interior spaces.
Key features of Laminex Freestyle Curve decorative surfaces:
- Exceptionally strong and durable
- Excellent stain-, bacteria- and heat-resistant qualities
- Easy to clean
- Can be moulded or shaped to create striking surface solutions with seamless edges
- 10-year limited warranty
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens
- Suitable for commercial or residential interiors
- Delivers practical advantages in demanding environments
- Meets stringent American Greenguard standards ensuring safe and clean indoor air quality
- Accredited by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for use in healthcare facilities, labs and food preparation areas