THERMATEX Acoustic Range is a new concept for modular ceiling tiles.
Fleece-faced tiles guarantee the full range of acoustic performance from reflective
(NRC 0.15), through to absorbing and extremely absorbing (NRC 1.00), along with
exceptional sound attenuation values up to 44dB.
THERMATEX Acoustic Range offers the same visual appearance and surface
properties allowing the combination of a range of different products with
different acoustic performance whilst retaining the exact same visual
appearance. This allows targeted and specific acoustic treatment to areas within
a room with no aesthetic deviation between panels.
Suitable applications include the following
- Commercial Office Buildings (Open-plan
offices, private meeting rooms, etc.)
- Public Buildings (Conference rooms,
foyers, assembly halls, etc.)
- Educational (Class rooms,
lecture theatres, staff rooms, etc.)
- Exposed T-bar lay
- Fully concealed
- Shadow line
semi-concealed T-bar system.
- Top-hat modular
Conforms to BCA
Spec C1.10 for Fire Resistance and Flame Spread tested to AS/NZS 3837:
1998 achieving “Group 1”.
Superior noise reduction of NRC 0.70 - 1.00
- Sound reflection of NRC 0.15.
- Excellent sound attenuation of 24dB - 44dB.
- High light reflectance of up to 88%.
- Humidity resistance up to RH100%.
- Up to 30 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Contributes to Green Star Points.
- 100% bio-degradable.
- Bio-soluble mineral wool.
THERMATEX Acoustic panels
are manufactured to stringent quality standards in Germany, each tile features
a premium grade acoustic fleece finish which offers a smooth, clean and bright