Keystones’s Key-Guard Coating incorporates Biomaster technology. Biomaster pioneered the use of silver-based antimicrobial additives and today is the recognised leader in antimicrobial technology.
The special coating inhibits the growth of surface bacteria, fungi and moulds 24/7. It is ideal for high traffic area walls, building entrances and foyers, high-impact wall linings in shopping centres and hotels, childcare, hospitals, theatres and studios.
The Biomaster additive also contains Verimaster security technology, a covert identification system designed to verify the presence of the active antimicrobial ingredient.
Features & benefits:
- Assists antibacterial protection
- Provides a round the clock protection against growth of harmful bacterial
- Reduces cross contamination
- Includes a detection additive to verify the coating
- Independently tested for antimicrobial efficiency
- Hard wearing, durable, premium polyurethane coating system
- Available in a range of gloss levels and can be tinted to a comprehensive range of colours