Traffic has recently supplied several lighting towers to locations ranging from mine sites in Western Australia’s Pilbara to a family-friendly agriculture show near Sydney.
Kennards Hire’s new lighting towers feature soft lights to provide superior illumination without the glare. The new soft lights are superior to balloon lights, especially in transport and operation.
Downer EDI and Fortescue Metals were some of the companies to be supplied by Kennards’ Perth hire centre following the arrival of 26 new lighting towers. Hawkesbury Show, the second largest in NSW after the Royal Easter Show hired 22 lighting towers, including several new soft-light units, which provided glare-free illumination.
Key features of Kennards’ lighting towers:
- Available with soft light and standard halogen light options as standard
- 9m high hydraulic mast with four lamps
- Mast rotates 360 degrees, extending to full height in 12 seconds and descending in 18 seconds
- In-built diesel generator serves additional power needs
- Quiet and very user-friendly
- Compact design ideal for towing or lifting for truck transportation
Kennards Hire Traffic operates specialist equipment hire centres in Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia.