Adelaide is the location of Kennards Hire 's newest specialist traffic management hire centre.
The Adelaide branch of the traffic management hire centre is the second such outlet opened by Kennards Hire in six months, the Melbourne outlet being the first.
Both the Adelaide and Melbourne outlets, which operate alongside Kennards' general equipment outlets in their respective cities, focus solely on providing equipment for pedestrian management, events, traffic control, marketing and other traffic management needs.
These specialist traffic management hire centers existing, popular and new equipment including the new tailer-mounted traffic lights and VMS boards which project messages in four colours.
Other signage equipment available includes:
- solar-powered VMS boards and trailer-mounted arrow boards
- light towers (trailer and skid-mounted models)
- portable, battery-powered utility LED lights.
Equipment for traffic and pedestrian management includes:
- water-ballasted road barriers, for protection from vehicles travelling at up to 100kmh
- Ironman galvanised steel barriers
- water-filled, flat stacking and galvanised pedestrian barriers.
General traffic management items available from the specialist traffic management hire outlets include:
- road plates
- molded rubber cable humps and road work signs