Jehbco Manufacturing Pty Ltd
supplies a high quality and long lasting range of silicone gaskets to the lighting industry.
Supplied to the lighting industry for over 40 years, Jehbco silicone gaskets feature a wide operating temperature range of -40ºC to +250ºC continuous. The gasket’s UV stability makes it very suitable for harsh conditions. Jehbco silicone lighting gaskets can be found in almost all NSW traffic lights, most outdoor lighting throughout Australia and even in the Sydney Cricket Ground lights.
Jehbco offers a wide range of solutions for silicone sealing from standard O-rings to custom made seals. Specialising in silicone, Jehbco offers over 2,000 extruded shapes including sponge silicone, which is very popular in the lighting industry, and solid silicone in various hardness levels from 20 shore A up to 85 shore A.
With extremely low tolerances, these silicone seals can be joined into almost any cut-length for specific seal and O-ring requirement.
Key features of Jehbsil silicone gaskets:
- Only 100% silicone is used without the addition of fillers
- Silicone longevity can be extended by adding heat stabilising materials
- Fabricated using a heat press vulcanisation process or a hot air vulcanisation process for a strong bond
- Strong bond gives flexibility when joining different cut-lengths
- Certain O-rings can also be moulded to suit specific requirements