Turbo-Tuff™ Recess Mounted Sensor Hand Dryer operates automatically using the IR sensor that activates the dryer when hands are placed in the sensor zone. Cover and hand drying chamber shall be 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel alloy 18-8. All exposed surfaces shall have satin finish and shall be protected during shipment by PVC film easily removable after installation. Cabinet shall be 20 gauge galvannealed steel with a 13mm wide perimeter trim to lay flush against wall and shall have concealed and captive hex screws to close cover. Motor and heating element shall have internal resetting automatic thermal protection. Fixed directional air vanes shall be heavy duty, rust proof and tamper resistant. Air intake slots shall not allow access to internal parts. Circuitry shall have self-adjusting time-out and fail-safe off protection controlled by a microprocessor that shall detect and reject false signals and shall automatically self-calibrate to provide uniform sensitivity over its entire life span. Entire unit shall be internally electrically grounded. Owner’s Manual (OM) and Mounting Template Installation Guide (MT & IG) are supplied with unit.
Direct wired by an electrician.
- Electrical Supply: AC, 220–240V 50/60Hz, 1000 Watt, 3-4A
- Motor: 500 Watt, Brush Type, Dual Ball Bearings
- RPM: 16,000 - 29,000 (adjustable)
- Element: 325-500 Watt (adjustable)
- Air Speed: 164-252 km/hr (adjustable)
- Noise Level: 57.8 – 63.6 dB-A
- Drying Time: Under 15 seconds
- Weight: 6.6kg (Shipping 8.2kg)
- Certificate of Suitability No: GMA-501502
- Electrical Safety Requirements: AS/NZS 60335.2.23:2004
- Protection Category: IPX1