Shure has recently launched its line of Centraverse Installed Sound Microphones as an economical complement to its existing Microflex series for the sound contracting market.
Available in gooseneck, boundary, and overhead form factors, Centraverse microphones provide quality, reliable audio and a streamlined feature set for users in price-sensitive environments. Simple to set up and install, the new Shure Centraverse microphones meet the key needs of installed audio users by offering plug and play solutions for applications at corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, and other venues.
Shure Centraverse microphones also deliver high sound quality, reliability and functionality in applications requiring installed and portable microphones for basic sound reinforcement, such as lecture theatres or teleconferencing. Combining best-in-class performance with simplicity and affordability, the new mics also meet aesthetic requirements with their modern and industrial style.
All the microphones in the line feature Commshield interference immunity, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices.
Key features of Centraverse CVG12 and CVG18 gooseneck condenser microphones:
Key features of Centraverse CVB boundary condenser microphones:
- Professional gooseneck electret condenser microphones
- Ideally suited for general installed sound reinforcement applications
- Designed with dual gooseneck sections for full articulation and positioning options
- Provides scalable, best-in-class performance in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech
- Available in 12-inch (30.4 cm) and 18-inch (45.7 cm) gooseneck lengths
- Black colour
- Flange mount included, and snap-fit windscreens available
- Inline preamp
- Compatible with Centraverse CVD Desktop Base
Key features of Centraverse CVO hanging condenser microphones:
- Professional boundary electret condenser microphones
- Designed for use in desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications
- Low-profile design fits seamlessly in any room decor
- Available in cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Attached 12-foot XLR cable
- Black colour
- Designed for overhead sound reinforcement applications
- Integrated wire aiming hanger enables optimal placement above choirs and other ensembles
- Cardioid pattern
- Attached 25-foot XLR cable
- Black or white colour options
- Available snap-fit windscreen
Shure Centraverse microphones are available now from Jands
, a leading Australian distributor of professional sound systems as well as lighting and staging equipment.