Jands adds the JLX-LITE to their range of lighting bars.
JLX-LITE is a range of lightweight lighting bar systems designed specifically for static installations such as school halls, clubs, ballrooms and exhibition spaces. Suitable for any space that requires an economical yet robust lighting bar, JLX-LITE offers ease of installation.
Featuring a durable construction with black or white finish, Jands JLX-LITE lighting bars consist of a base plate and aluminium side panels. The segregated base plate in the lighting bar allows it to safely carry both data and power with no interference, unlike conventional lighting systems.
Jands JLX-LITE lighting bars also feature a number of fixing holes that allows the system to be flush mounted to the ceiling or suspended when using industry standard threaded rod. The design helps the bar blend into the room. Lighting bars in white can be painted to another colour if required.
JLX-LITE modules come in 2m or 3m long ducts with an underhung aluminium 48.4mm OD tube, and are supplied singly or in packs of 4 each.
Key features of Jands JLX-LITE lighting bars:
- Durable construction, lightweight with black or white finish
- Distributed loads of up to 50kg/m and point loads of up to 50kg
- Choice of two module lengths: 2m module with 4 outlets and 3m module with 6 outlets
- Multiple mounting holes to assist static installations
- 10A standard outlets
- Cable knock-outs for alternative cable entry points
- ELV knock-outs for industry standard fittings
- Segregated base plate allows it to safely carry data and power with no interference
The JLX-LITE is recommended to be installed by a licensed electrician.