Interpon Powder Coatings
might not have any medals to show for it, but AkzoNobel has its own impressive track record when it comes to being involved with the Olympics.
For those who didn't notice, Interpon were in the thick of the action in China, Greece and Australia.
For example, Interpon were one of only two official paint suppliers to the 2008 Games in Beijing, supplying protective and powder coatings for the main Bird’s Nest Stadium, the distinctive Water Cube and various other venues.
Interpon's powder coating products were also used on the main Olympic Stadiums in Greece in 2004 and Sydney in 2000.
Looking further afield, the company's powder coatings protect and beautify a host of prestigious sporting venues, including the:
- Etihad Stadium and Old Trafford, UK
- Wimbledon’s Center Court, UK
- Formula 1 circuits in Abu Dhabi, Shanghai and India
- Lincoln Financial Field, US
- Great American Ball Park, US;
- and five venues used at the 2010 soccer World Cup in South Africa