MorClad steel wall cladding from Mordek is a new weatherboard alternative made from steel that offers several benefits including low maintenance, fire-proof safety and sustainability.
In addition to addressing bushfire concerns, MorClad steel wall cladding is an ideal cladding option for re-cladding a home or holiday house, or for matching a shed to the house. The new weatherboard alternative can be considered instead of conventional options such as corrugated iron, vinyl or Hardi-plank.
Benefits of the weatherboard lookalike include a more upmarket finish than regular corrugated steel or vinyl cladding, making the house look smart and contemporary for a very long time, as well as use of recycled materials that adds to the building’s environmental credentials.
Key features of MorClad steel wall cladding:
- Available in any of the 22 COLORBOND colours
- 780mm sheet coverage, which can be cut to required length
- Only takes three sheets to cover a standard ceiling height of 2.4m
- Quick and easy to install, reducing construction time and labour costs
- Strong and durable
- Totally fire-proof and waterproof
- Simple cleaning, requiring a quick hose down
Mordek is a 30-year-old metal roll-forming company, manufacturing a range of transportable, ready-to-live-in cabins and affordable flat pack kit homes. Located in Moruya on the NSW south coast and in Queanbeyan, ACT, MorClad is exclusively manufactured by Mordek.
This feature is presented by Infolink .