Already a popular resource for hundreds of industry professionals, The Content Corner is a comprehensive library which is also completely free of charge for architects, specifiers, designers, and developers to access.
Showcasing an additional nine new downloads this month, The Content Corner, is Australia’s largest online content and resource library published on Architecture & Design.
New to The Content Corner this month:
- Sustainable innovative & healthy: How the latest timber veneer technology is transforming interior design
- Rethinking the building envelope: Incorporating rigid air barriers as the foundation of modern facade design
- In the public interest: Solutions to maximise safety and visual appeal in public and urban spaces
- Driving positive educational outcomes through smart specification of interior acoustic solutions
- Surface protection: Specifying antimicrobial surfaces for healthier buildings
- Usability, style and safety: A specifier's guide to accessible shower screens
- Productive workspaces & the benefit of intelligent ergonomic design
- Clean water, sanitation and hygiene: Designing for healthcare and aged-care environments
- Addressing the Australian water crisis: A guide to water efficiency and sustainability in bathroom design
To view all the latest additions to The Content Corner, please visit here