The conference, Design and Construction for an Ageing Population: Recovery, Renewal and Reinvestment will be held on the 31st August at the Novotel Brighton Beach in Sydney.
A joint initiative between the Aged and Community Services Association of NSW & ACT, Aged Care Association Australia-NSW and Paynter Dixon Constructions, this conference will be of immense benefit to those involved in both the construction and aged care industries.
The conference will address a range of topics of relevance to the design and construction of aged care facilities.
- A discussion of NSW Policy Platform and its effect on building for aged care facilities
- Retrofitting IT aged care systems – tips for accessing rural and community sectors, options for the future
- How to go about planning building developments specifically for aged care facilities
- Applying the Building Code of Australia, and other relevant policies, to the construction of aged care facilities
- Fire protection for aged care facilities
A range of construction and aged care industry professionals will deliver informative and educational presentations, case studies and panel discussions throughout the day.
The aged care event will also provide attendees with an array of networking opportunities, including Networking Drinks, which are set to occur following the conclusion of the conference.
In order to register for this highly informative aged care conference simply complete the appropriate registration form, which is available from the Aged & Community Services Association of NSW & ACT website.