The burners from Impi Technical Investments are designed for commercial, industrial, and institutional applications.
Impi Technical Investments’ burners are developed to deliver an impressive return on investment, and feature the following characteristics:
- Maximum efficiency: True forced draft design controls the air and fuel mixture, resulting in complete combustion.
- Low maintenance: Modern, reliable controls maintain adjustment for dependable performance.
- Save energy: Retrofit your boilers with Impi Technical Investments’ high efficiency burners.
- Low-pressure air atomizing system on oil with rotary vane compressor
- Piston-type positive displacement oil metering system
- Cam trim for consistent air/fuel ratios
- 14-point adjustment range
- Nozzle line electric heater standard on medium to heavy oil burners
- Hinged air housing for easy access/servicing
- Gas manifold on oil burners for upgrade to combination units
- Backward-curved impeller provides adequate combustion air for various furnace pressures and high-altitude applications
- Rotary damper system with silencer
- Refractory combustion cone
- Full modulation and high turndown ratios