Clip-In Tile Ceiling panels work for indoor and outdoor use, featuring exceptional durability and sustainable composition for commercial ceiling design.
Using a concealed suspension system, LUXALON® Metal Clip-in Tile Ceilings provide a monolithic, uncluttered ceiling appearance. The clip-in profile is used to support two opposite edges of the tile on the rigid grid system, which ensures the ceiling is aligned and easily levelled.
- Design flexibility: a hidden suspension system provides a clean, monolithic ceiling aesthetic, using non-perforated or perforated square and rectangular tiles
- Rigid grid system: ensures that the ceiling is aligned and easily levelled
- Made to measure: standard and customised tile lengths result in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage
- Acoustic performance: tiles can have a factory-fitted, non-woven acoustic material for acoustic applications
- Durability: powder-coated aluminium or galvalume tiles and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance
- Powder-coat finishes: standard and non-standard ranges of painted colours are available for wide choice and colour-matching
- Cost-effective solution: competitive with most conventional ceiling materials
- Ease of installation: time on site is minimised and wet trades are eliminated, reducing disruption to other trades
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure
- Easy plenum access: tiles can be simply removed and replaced, allowing full access to above-ceiling services
- Integration of services: lighting, air-conditioning and other services can be easily integrated into the ceiling system
- Interior or exterior applications
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content