The Hunter Douglas Architectural Baffle Grid Ceiling System provides an effective one-directional visual screen in a range of modular sizes and patterns. Made up of slim-line extruded aluminium beams and sections, the system comes in a variety of powder-coated or anodised colours and finishes. Building services, such as lighting, ventilation systems and sprinklers, can be installed above the grid, which gives the ceiling continuity.
Other ceiling systems can be integrated within or above the grid modules to further widen design opportunities.
- Design flexibility: a range of modular cell sizes provides a visually appealing and versatile slim-line cell framing system
- Made to measure: standard and customised panel lengths results in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage
- Durability: powder-coated/anodised extruded aluminium beams and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance
- Cost-effective solution: competitive with most conventional ceiling materials
- Ease of installation: time on site is minimised and wet trades are eliminated, reducing disruption to other trades
- Lightweight: easily handled on site
- Easy plenum access: panels can be simply removed and replaced, allowing full access to above-ceiling services
- Integration of services: lighting, air-conditioning and other services can be easily integrated into and above the ceiling system
- Interior applications
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content